Through a partnership with Indeed, we developed a means to post and advertise remote-work jobs on the world’s largest job board. In response to the need for companies to recruit, hire, and enable people to work from home, Indeed now offers three remote-work options to attract talent to these new employment opportunities:
- COVID-19 Temporary Remote (Remote now, but return to office later)
- Remote Flexible (May work from home or on-site)
- Fully Remote (100% remote)
When creating a new job template or editing a currently-posted posted job, a new step appears in ‘Position Basics.’ Click Yes to ‘Remote Position’ and simply select one of the three remote-work options as shown above. The resulting job posting for ‘Temporary Remote’ and ‘Remote Flexible’ selections will include a work address and will appear to job seekers as a remote-work opportunity in the address geography. The ‘Fully Remote’ selection is not limited to given geography; it will appear to job seekers without a work address and will be advertised nationwide.
The following is the process to activate and configure remote-work job postings:
- Click "Yes for the 'Remote Position selection.
- From the 'Remote Type' dropdown, select one of the options.
- Continue to configure or review the remainder of the job template. Once done, the job posting will update during the next job feed refresh cycle (which happens four times per day).
Please note: All job postings are subject to review by Indeed's Search Quality team. Click here to read more about recruiting remote workers: How Indeed’s New Product Features Help You Quickly Hire #ReadytoWork Candidates