There are three main ways to add a job template to your Library. You can:
- Build a template from scratch.
- Duplicate and modify an existing template from your library (think of it as a "Save As").
- Import a template from the Community Library.
The simplest way to get started is to import templates from the Community Library. The Community Library is a cloud-based job bank of pre-written job templates that any customer can utilize. If you see some pre-written templates from the Community Library that you would like to use, you can import them into your Library for future use.
If you want to build your own Position Templates, you can do that as well. You can create the job descriptions, qualifications, responsibilities and associated question sets as desired.
- You can add as many Position Templates to the Library as you desire; there is no limit.
- Once you save a Position Template to your Library (either by creating your own or importing from the Community Library), it will always be there for repeated, and future, use.
- Once you have your Position Templates completed, you can then assign them to Locations/Departments in your Organization and post them live.