To access the Interview Calendar, click the calendar icon below your name.
The view defaults to the current month and all interview activity displays.
- Applicant names that appear in Black are requested interviews that have not been confirmed by the applicant.
- Applicant names that appear in Green are confirmed interviews that are scheduled.
- If an applicant name appears with a strikethrough, that interview time has been declined by the applicant or canceled by the hiring manager. In addition, for an applicant that has been rejected, any interview activity will appear with a strikethrough in the calendar.
To navigate within the calendar:
- Click “Day”, “Week”, “Month”, or “Timeline” in the upper right corner to switch views. The Timeline provides a quick, three-day view of upcoming events (today and the next two days).
- Click < or > in the upper left corner to move to the previous or upcoming day/week/month (depending on the view).
- At any time, click “Today” in the upper left corner to return to the current date. In addition, you can click the drop-down arrow next to “Today” to open a navigation calendar that enables you to scroll through months/years and select a specific date you want to view.
- Click “Close” at the bottom right of the calendar to close the Interview Calendar.
To view information about an entry in the calendar, hover over an applicant name to view the status of that interview.
- For a requested interview (name appears in black text), it will list the date and the times that were offered to the applicant.