Your hiring system is designed to let you visually recognize where an applicant stands in the hiring process. From within the My Positions Tab/Applicant Queue(s) or Talent Tab, you can visually recognize all applicants in your hiring system:
- Colored Text Name - the applicant file has not been Reviewed or opened by any user
- Black Text Name - the applicant has been opened by at least one system user
- Black Text Name with Strike-through – the applicant has withdrawn their application.
- Star Color - a user has flagged the applicant to stand out; color meanings are not defined
- Yellow Exclamation Point – new applicant communication has been received. (To preview, hover over the exclamation point icon)