The contact information and scores for an applicant display at the top of the Applicant File. From the details section, you can do the following:
- Click “Edit Profile” to make changes to the applicant’s contact information.
- Click “See <Applicant Name>’s other applications” to view a list of other positions to which the candidate has applied, if available.
- Click the email link to send an email to the applicant. See “Working with Applicant Messages” for more information.
- If the Virtual Interview was included in your job posting, and it has not been scored, the status will be “Pending.” You can click the “Pending” status to open the Virtual Interview section of the Applicant File and review and/or score the candidate’s responses.
- Click the “Star” next to the applicant’s name to highlight this candidate within the system.
- Click the “Forward File” icon to send the Applicant File to a co-worker for review and/or processing.
- Click the “Download File” icon to download the information to a PDF file. You can choose to download the Applicant File (Basic), Resume, References, Manager/Company Comments, and/or Applicant Communications.
- Click the “Print File” icon to print the information. You can choose to print the Applicant File (Basic), Resume, References, Manager/Company Comments, and/or Applicant Communications.
- Click the ">" button next to the applicant’s name to move to the next Applicant File associated with the position.