Step #1 – Activate Service
To activate the Compli, go to Admin > Integrated Services
Click Compliance and then click Learn More for Compli.
If you already initiated your Compli account, you should have received your Compli Site Name and an Authorization Key. Enter the aforementioned credentials into their appropriate fields and click Submit.
Step #2 - Sending New Hire Data to Compli
When an applicant is hired, the user will be met with a popup containing the following fields:
- Job Title* - begin typing the job title and the system will search your Compli account for the corresponding job title. Select the appropriate title.
- Supervisor* - begin typing the supervisor name and the system will search your Compli account for the corresponding name. Select the appropriate supervisor.
- Employee #* - the employee number assigned to the applicant when they are fed to Compli.
- Username* - the username that will be used for this applicant in Compli.
- Location*- begin typing the location name and the system will search your Compli account for the corresponding location. Select the appropriate location.
- Work Email - this field is optional. If the applicant will be assigned an email address, enter it here.
*Denotes a required field.
Once all required fields are completed, click Next to send the new hire data to Compli. Once sent to Compli, you may log in to your Compli account to manage the new hire.