Integrated Services is an area of the Admin tab offering additional human resources services that are seamlessly integrated with your hiring system.
The majority of Integrated Services are a connection between your hiring system and the Integrated Service provider, while a small few are secondary available features outside the normal scope of applicant processing. All Integrated Services partners are specialized providers who have been vetted and approved for their corresponding service.
This area of the application will always be evolving - planned integrations include:
- Background Checks
- Personality & Skills Assessments
- Tax Credit Assessments
- Electronic Onboarding
- And more
To view the available options, you can go to Admin > Integrated Services.
To see a detailed walk through of how to set up one of our current integrations, please see our Integrated Services section of the support center.
- Each Integrated Service will have its own "Billboard" inside of the application. From there, you can learn more about each service, the services offered, how it works, and whom to contact for additional information. Please note - most integrated services are at-cost and require the creation of an account with your selected Integrated Service vendor.
- To activate any Integrated Service, you will need to contact that provider, establish an account, obtain an activation code, and insert it to your hiring system to begin use.
- Only the Primary Contact can activate or deactivate Integrated Services.
- Once an Integrated Service has been activated, the Primary Contact may authorize additional Users to access the service via Admin > Authorizations.
- A Primary Contact may grant authorization to any system user, regardless of User Role.