If the applicant flow for a position is lower than expected, consider making small adjustments to the position such as changing the job title or the job description to include more common or universally searchable terms. Additionally, although the system automatically posts your job to major Internet job boards, we also recommend the following:
- Link your hiring system Career's page to your website's internal Jobs/Careers page
- Use employment posters in your place of business
- Institute a formal employee referral program
- Recruit using additional job boards or posting sites, such as Craigslist
- Share your postings on Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter.