If you are experiencing issues while using your hiring system, one of the simplest trouble-shooting methods is clearing your current web browser cache and cookies.
Our system is most compatible with Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, but we support the current version of most popular web browser plus the two previous versions. If you are currently using Internet Explorer or Safari, it is recommended to use/download another web browser such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox to verify if your current browser or settings are an impact.
Please determine which internet browser you are currently using and follow the appropriate instructions listed below:
1. Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
2. Select History.
3. Select Clear browsing data at the top of the screen.
4. In the dialog that appears, select the checkboxes for the types of information that you want to remove (i.e. “Cache images and files” and “Cookies and other site and plug-in data”).
5. Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select beginning of time to delete everything.
6. Click Clear browsing data.
- - -
1. Click the Firefox menu on the browser toolbar
2. Select the History Icon, and then “Clear Recent History...” from the available list.
3. In the dialog that appears, select the checkboxes for the types of information that you want to remove (i.e. “Cache” and “Cookies”).
4. Click Clear Now.
- - -
1. Click the Internet Explorer gear icon on the browser toolbar.
2. Select Internet Options at the bottom of the dropdown list.
3. Under the General tab, navigate to Browsing history, and click Delete...
4. In the dialog that appears, select the checkboxes for the types of information that you want to remove (i.e. “Cookies and website data”).
5. Click Delete.
Note: These instructions apply to the most up-to-date versions of the listed browsers. If you are currently using an older version of these browsers, please seek further instruction on their individual support sites.